Address: PJ MONTSERRAT ISERN,1 PL.2 - POL.IND. GRAN VIA SUR - L'HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT 08908 (BARCELONA)
Registration:Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona (Tomo 36214, Folio 167, Hoja 281001, Inscripción 1ª.)
In this document you'll find the Returns Policy of RADARCAN, SL., or its licensors where applicable and duly indicated (called "Radarcan" or "Us" hereinafter).
This Returns Policy apply to the Radarcan website ("this Website" hereinafter) located at www.radarcan.com and all associated sites linked to www.radarcan.com by Radarcan, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Radarcan sites around the world.
The Customer has the right to decline or return the product by express reason within 30 days of the receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase . The returned product(s) must be in perfect condition and packed properly, to prevent breakage during the transportation (it is your responsibility). Also, you will run the cost of return shipping.
Upon receipt of the merchandise and checked the condition thereof, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed (You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund), and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are shipping, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you want to make a return, ask to our Customer Service Team in email@example.com, you will be assigned an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and you will be told the next steps to take.
If you want to make a claim for the operation of your product(s), we ask you to contact our Support Team in firstname.lastname@example.org to explain which product(s) you have, the use you're doing and where is it placed so that the Support Team can advise you to make proper use of your product(s).
In case of not solving the problem after our technical support, you can enforce your warranty rights, as long as the Support Team approves it and the following points are met:
• From Radarcan we can't guarantee that the device provides a 100% effective protection.
• Your Radarcan product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period stipulated in the legislation of the country of purchase or five years if the product is registered from the date of purchase. If during the warranty period appear some defect in the product due to defective workmanship or materials, Radarcan will take care of repair or replacement.
• Radarcan will only be responsible for repair or replacement if there's a convincing evidence presented; sales receipt; invoice, and showing that the day the service is claimed is within the warranty period.
• The warranty does not cover products and / or parts of products that are subject to wear, which can be considered consumable parts by the nature.
• The warranty does not cover defects due to damage caused by improper use of the products or poor maintenance, neither if it has been repaired or modified by unauthorized personnel.
• To make good use of the product, the user must strictly follow the instructions in the manual, and refrain from any action or use described as undesirable in the manual.
• The warranty of certain products is subject to restrictions. For example depending on the type of material used.